SPECTROPORT – The easy choice when you can´t afford to make metal mistakes
- Unlike handheld XRF, accurately analyzes elements like C, P, S, B, Li, Be, Ca, Si, Mg and Al even at low and critical levels
- As fast as a handheld XRF, with analyses requiring only 2s to a maximum of 10s
- Breakthrough self-adjusting optical system ensures consistent results with unprecedented resilience to ambient temperature changes without standardization
- Industry unique standardization – iCAL 2.0, simple, only one sample required for the entire system, saves up to 30 minutes per day
- Effortless point-and-shoot analysis, battery powered operation – up to 800 measurements on a single charge
When handhelds aren’t enough, the amazing new SPECTROPORT portable metal analyzer applies more advanced OES technology — in a unit as easy to use as a handheld analyzer. SPECTROPORT delivers many advantages of SPECTRO’s portable OES flagship, SPECTROTEST, in a smaller, lighter package. It accurately analyzes elements such as carbon, sulfur, phosphorus, and boron. It’s as fast as an XRF, with many analyses taking only a few seconds. And it enables effortless point-and-shoot performance, to minimize operator intervention and decision-making.
It adds the convenience and simplicity of the best handheld analyzers to the accuracy and wide analytical range of SPECTRO’s renowned OES technology. You get fast, ready response; flexible portability; intuitive ease of use; and minimal standardization efforts.
Predefined calibration packages and the new SPECTRO exclusive iCAL 2.0 calibration logic system eliminate repeated calibrations and delays. Perform a single-sample standardization (less than 5 minutes) at the start of the day’s testing and you’re all set. Your iCAL diagnostics ensure stable performance throughout a typical day. And now iCAL 2.0 helps maintain the same standardization — regardless of most temperature shifts.
Download brochures (requires login)
Please visit spectro.com for additional information in English.